Huddle House has been winning over the hearts of communities for more than five decades, and it’s the people we have to thank for making Huddle House the successful, iconic brand it is today. From our beloved guests gathering over a warm meal to our dedicated franchise partners pursuing their business goals, our commitment to creating the best experience for all is unwavering.
The Huddle House franchise model accommodates multiple investment scenarios, starting with single-unit owners looking to break into the restaurant industry to experienced multi-unit owners – there’s room for everyone at the table! Read below to learn more about our ideal candidates and how you can join a legacy franchise brand like Huddle House.
Big wins: Check out our recent and upcoming Huddle House restaurant openings.
Who We’re Looking For
- Experienced restaurateurs and multi-unit investors
- Diversifying franchise partners of non-competitive brands
- Single-unit investors looking to break into the food service industry
As a Huddle House Franchise Partner, You May Desire To…
- Build an exciting business with the hands-on support of an experienced team
- Diversify an existing business portfolio with an established brand
- Grow a legacy business and set your family up for financial success
- Scale up to multiple units and lock in protected territories with our superior insights
- Bring your hometown together over delicious food served from the heart
No Restaurant Ownership Experience Required
Previous restaurant ownership or management experience can be helpful as a Huddle House franchise partner, but it’s not required! While other diner franchises only call for experienced restaurateurs, we welcome franchise partners from a variety of backgrounds who have managed teams, shown success in business leadership and are passionate about their communities. In fact, many of our owners hire and oversee a skilled management team to handle the day-to-day operations so they can focus on community involvement.
Join Our Huddle – Become a Franchise Partner
The evaluation process to become a Huddle House franchise owner, from the first call to signing the Franchise Agreement, typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete. We’ve broken down this process into six steps. Once you become a franchise partner, you have 15 months to secure a location, build your restaurant and open your doors for business! Our experienced franchise support team will be there every step of the way, from site selection to pre-opening support, 40 days of training for your managers and much more.
You can do big things for a small town when you join the Huddle House family, and now is the perfect time.