Spring is in the air. If you’ve been looking for a fresh start and an opportunity to finally pursue your dreams of entrepreneurship, the Huddle House family offers a franchise model that welcomes first-time and single-unit owners to multi-unit investors.Learn all about our competitive advantages and “spring” into franchising with Huddle House!
Big wins: Check out our recent Huddle House restaurant openings.
Why We’re Different
- Legacy brand with more than 50 years of growth
- All-day breakfast drives low food costs
- Lower total investment than most full-service restaurants
- Protected territories that restrict oversaturation
- Liquid capital required: $200,000
- Net worth required: $600,000
- Total investment: $519,935 – $1,338,075
- Average revenue: $1,002,796*
No Restaurant Experience? No Problem!
Unlike other restaurant franchises, Huddle House embraces owners from a variety of backgrounds – prior restaurant ownership or management experience not required! Some of our most successful franchise partners are those who can put together a great management team and focus on community connections.
Exceptional Training and Support
One of the most valuable elements of our franchise opportunity is the support we provide before you even open your doors. You’ll receive real estate selection and negotiation support, up to three weeks of onsite pre-opening and post-opening assistance, 40 days of training for your managers and more.
You can do big things for a small town when you join the Huddle House family, and now is the perfect time. Learn more about our growing franchise today!