The Huddle House franchise goes where other franchises won’t. What does this mean? We don’t require our partners to seek out big cities with lots of competition – we thrive in smaller markets where our Southern charm and hospitable restaurants offer the best place in town for friends and families to gather.
We offer an exciting, delicious endeavor with 55 years of stability, that allows our partners to create something that’s both long lasting and financially rewarding. Learn more about how our small town brand is bringing in big city returns!
Big wins: Check out our recent and upcoming Huddle House restaurant openings.
Why Choose Us?
- Almost 70% of our sales come from all-day breakfast, lowering overall food cost
- Our flexible store designs offer a lower and more accessible initial investment than most full service restaurants
- We target smaller markets, which tend to have more affordable real estate cost than big cities
Invest in the Legacy
- 55 years of strong brand appeal, culture and business experience
- Nearly 400 communities currently served with protected territories
- Extensive, hands-on support team that works with you from day one
Small Town Appeal
We know that choosing the right location is vital to the long-term success of your restaurant, and we help you every step of the way through site selection and negotiations. Our sweet spot is communities with 10,000 people or less, giving you the opportunity to be the hometown hero that brings quality, Southern diner food to your town.
Big City Returns
Americans are more in love with eating breakfast food than ever before – our franchise partners benefit from lower food cost margins through breakfast items, as well as revenue from multiple dayparts. We’ve even unveiled a new store design that’s warm, inviting and proven to drive high sales. In fact, average revenue is $1,002,796*.
You can do big things for a small town when you join the Huddle House family, and now is the perfect time.
*Figure reflects the Average Annualized Unit Volume of the top 50% Evolution design franchised restaurants (89 of 177) that were in operation at least 4 months during HHI’s fiscal year from April 30, 2017to May 1, 2018. Of these 89 restaurants, 35 or 39.3% surpassed this sales level.