Huddle House is dishing out a generous expansion strategy in 2019, and it’s sure to satisfy your entrepreneurial craving! Our momentum is poised to greatly impact our franchise partners as our brand continues to evolve after more than 50 years in business. Check out all of the exciting growth initiatives and innovations we’re serving up.
Big wins: Huddle House opened 11 new restaurants in 2018 and signed an additional 25 franchise agreements across eight states – see our recent openings.
Decreased Investment Cost, More Opportunities
- New option for a smaller, 2,000 square-foot building
- Reduces development costs by an estimated $150,000 or more
- Retains same Evolution design responsible for greatly increasing average unit volumes!
- Rolling out E-Restaurant, a data-based back-office system
- Designed to help franchise partners achieve efficiencies in food cost and labor management
- Same program used by major chains such as McDonald’s, Chipotle and Taco Bell
Growing Our Small Town Brand
We’re continuing our robust expansion strategy, with 10 new franchise stores set to open before Summer 2019. Over the next 5 years, we intend to open 12 new company restaurants annually to amplify our brand’s presence across the country.
The Huddle House Evolution
Huddle House is a small town brand with big city returns! Our 2018 FDD Item 19 marked a major milestone for average unit volume, with the top half of our current Evolution design locations averaging over one million dollars.
You can do big things for a small town when you join the Huddle House family, and now is the perfect time. Learn more about our growing franchise today!