When you’re interested in opening a food-based franchise, you’ll likely do a lot of research into what brands are a good fit for your goals and means. If you’re you’re looking to open a franchise that has a long history of success and brings Southern food and hospitality to small towns, Huddle House may be the brand for you!
If you’re interested in joining our legacy, here’s what you need to know about becoming a Huddle House franchise partner.
Who’s the Ideal Candidate?
As you consider the idea of becoming one of our franchise partners, think about if these traits apply to you. Our partners want to:
- Build a Business with Hands-On Support: You want to be able to fully manage your own location, while still having the comfort of support and guidance of our corporate team.
- Diversify Your Existing Business Portfolio: You already own a hotel, gas station, or other business and want to add a Huddle House to your success.
- Improve Your Small Hometown: You know everyone in your town already loves spending time together, and you want to give them a place to gather with great food.
- Create a Legacy for Future Generations: You want to create a successful business that future generations of your family can benefit from.
- Open Multiple Locations: You want to lock in protected territories in your area through multi-unit ownership.
Does that sound like you? Great! Then we start talking about finances.
At Huddle House, we have a flexible footprint model and don’t require a single type of restaurant format, which means the start-up costs for your franchise can vary greatly depending on the type of space our choose. In general, our startup costs range from $519,935 to $1,338,075, depending on factors such as:
- Leasing vs. constructing a building
- Sizes of existing restaurants you may want to convert
This often appeals to many of our potential franchise partners since our franchise costs can be lower than that of other food-based ones. A breakdown of our investment information can be found on our website, and you can download a copy of our Financial Performance Representation by filling out the form on our website.
Protecting Your Investment
Through our flexible footprint model, we protect our franchise partners investment in more ways than one. We are committed to protecting existing territories. We won’t open another location too close to an existing location just to increase our profits. We want you to succeed in your territory!
We don’t restrict franchise partners to opening units in big cities with thousands of potential guests. In fact, our sweet spot tends to be small towns and communities of 10,000 or less, with little to no competition. We want to be the go-to place for everyone in your hometown to gather.
As a brand that prides itself on Southern food and hospitality, we set up roots in those areas. We’re primarily in the South and Midwest with locations spreading out from Oklahoma to North Carolina and Iowa to Louisiana. If you find yourself wanting to bring quality food to your hometown in Kentucky or add a few locations to Arkansas, check out our available markets!
We currently have around 400 restaurants open or in development, and we would love to have you join our legacy!
Ready to Get Started?
At Huddle House, we believe that our Southern family dining franchise is the best choice for both novice entrepreneurs and experienced operators. We have been delivering customer satisfaction and franchisee success for over five decades, and our brand is iconic in the communities we serve.