Huddle House breakfast franchise knows favorite foods drive revenues.
Choosing a great breakfast is a lot easier than choosing a great breakfast franchise. For the former, you want something filling and delicious, maybe something reminiscent of breakfasts your mom used to make. For the latter, you want a business that knows how to bring in customers.
Huddle House fits the bill in both cases. Our menu, backed by Research & Development, is designed with customer satisfaction in mind. The Huddle House menu is filled with breakfast favorites as well as lunch and dinner classics that bring guests back to our restaurants time and again. Let’s take a look at five of our most popular choices:
- MVP Breakfast Platter. Our top-selling item is for the serious breakfast aficionado. It includes two eggs, any style; hash browns; a Golden Waffle; bacon or sausage; and grits, toast or a biscuit with sausage gravy.
- Golden Waffle. Speaking of waffles, these babies are crisp on the outside, tender on the inside and branded with our signature “HH” on top — whether you drizzle it or drown it with butter and syrup, eat it with a side of everything or let it stand on its own with coffee, it’s always a crowd-pleaser.
- Burgers, fries and milkshakes. Does it get any more American than this? It does when you consider our shakes are hand-dipped. A lot of drive-through fast-food places don’t do that, and you can really taste the difference. Burgers come in single, double and triple sizes, and you can also upgrade to a Chop House Burger, which goes great with regular or sweet potato fries.
- Country Fried Steak. Our branded Southern hospitality came about because we’re a restaurant company with roots in the South, and that means Southern cooking is part of the territory. With gravy or without, our breaded and fried steak filets go great with sides like green beans and mashed potatoes.
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet. Granted, we have a lot of omelets to choose from, and customers are always welcome to customize their own. But this one remains a customer favorite. Why? Thinly sliced steak, caramelized onions and diced green peppers under a blanket of melting cheese surrounded by fluffy eggs — that’s why.
Of course, it’s not just our menu favorites that draw customers to our restaurants. Every customer who walks into a Huddle House can count on a warm greeting and a never-empty coffee cup. Some of our most loyal customers visit us not just once a day, but multiple times a day. Our cooks, servers and managers get to know folks by name, and there’s no substitute for these genuine relationships. Customers find that far more satisfying than interacting with a faceless voice in a fast-food drive-through.
Huddle House restaurants are suitable for any size market but really shine in smaller communities of 5,000 or fewer. In places like these, where many other restaurant chains won’t go, Huddle House becomes an important gathering place for the community. We currently have 400-plus units in more than 21 states, and we’re looking to expand our brand. The core values on which Huddle House was founded in 1964 — serving quality food in a warm, friendly environment that brings the community together — remain intact today.
Learn more about Huddle House
We’ve had a great 2013, and we’re anticipating an even more exciting 2014. The core values on which Huddle House was founded in 1964 — serving quality food in a warm, friendly environment that brings the community together — remain intact today. Typically open 24 hours, Huddle House serves any meal, anytime. If you think Huddle House might be the right franchise opportunity for you, fill out this form to download our free franchising report or call us at (770) 626-7286.